We provide the following update for the ynRWAx asset.
Unfortunately, the Borrowers have been behind on interest payments since 18 August 2026. While a payment has been received since 18 August 2026, it has been insufficient to clear the outstanding amount. As at 4 September 2026, no further USDC payments have reached the interest wallet since 29 August 2026. The recorded share price remains unchanged at present.
We have also received an informal indication from the Borrowers that they seek an extension of the deadline to pay the underlying loan. No formal requests for an extension has been received at present. Any formal request for an extension will be duly considered if received, taking into account the best interests of ynRWAx holders.
At present, we are taking legal advice and are properly considering all options in light of the default in interest payment – including whether it is in the best interests of ynRWAx holders to agree to a short extension in payments or to otherwise consider available enforcement options.
The availability of USDC for redemptions depend on the repayments of underlying loans. Please note that delays in payments will cause delays in repayment of the underlying loans. In the meantime, we have paused new deposits into the ynRWAx vault while the borrowers’ facility remains in default.
Our next update will be in 8 days±, whether or not repayment/interest payments have arrived.
Any updates on the ynRWAx situation?
Thanks for the update. Given that the facilities have now been in arrears since August, could you please provide a more detailed credit/workout update?
In particular, I think ynRWAx holders need clarity on:
-
What is the current outstanding principal and accrued interest across the affected facilities?
-
What collateral specifically secures these loans, and what are the latest independent “as-is” valuations?
-
What is Kimber/YieldNest’s lien position on each facility — first mortgage, second mortgage, mezzanine, etc.?
-
Is there any senior debt ahead of the ynRWAx-related exposure? If so, how much?
-
What is the current LTV based on today’s collateral value, rather than projected GRV?
-
Has formal enforcement begun? If yes, what stage is it at — notice of default, receiver appointment, mortgagee sale, etc.?
-
If an extension is being considered, what additional protections, fees, interest, collateral or guarantees are being requested in exchange?
-
What is the expected effect on the October maturity/redemption process if the loans are not repaid in time?
-
Can you share the latest Kimber Capital trustee/investor report for the underlying facilities, even in redacted form?
At this point, the key issue for holders is no longer the stated APY but expected principal recovery and timing.
A simple facility-level table showing principal, collateral value, lien rank, senior debt, LTV and current workout status would go a long way toward allowing holders to assess the situation rationally.